This salad dressing is pretty good. You can buy nutritional yeast at Community Foods. This recipe is vegan.
- 1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Tamari can substitute soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 Cups sunflower oil Can substitute other oils based on preference
- Quick method: add all ingredients to a glass jar and shake. Keeps for 2 weeks in the fridge.
- Slow method: all all ingredients except for oil to a blender. While the blender is running, slowly add the oil. Transfer to glass jar. Keeps for 2 weeks in the fridge.
Share this Recipe