My husband make this ice cream a few weeks ago and it really is to die for…
Using all organic and local ingredients for this recipe (except the vanilla) is the real secret. If you ever need to convince someone that organic is better, they will never eat store bought ice cream again!
- 5 Egg Yolks Use
- 500 ml milk
- 250 ml Heavy Cream Vital Greens... you won't regret it!
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Beat together egg yolks and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it reaches boiling point, then simmer. While it's simmering, stir in the egg yolks/honey mixture. Continue to stir until it thickens. Remove from the heat, strain and leave to cool.
- Stir in the cream and the vanilla essence. Chill in fridge.
- Transfer the whole mixture into an ice cream maker!
Share this Recipe